All Children's Outpatient Care
Get contact information to make an appointment.
Please note appointments are required before visiting.
All Children's Outpatient Care in Tampa is a 52,000 square foot clinical facility that provides high-quality medical, diagnostic and rehabilitative services in a convenient outpatient setting. In cooperation with the University of South Florida College of Medicine and the Moffitt Cancer Center and Research Institute, All Children's Outpatient Care location in Tampa brings many quality pediatric services to children and families in the Tampa area.
Of course, the All Children's Outpatient Care location in Tampa features many of the friendly touches that make All Children's Hospital such a special place. All of the physicians, nurses and other professionals who work in the center are extensively trained to meet the special needs of children of all ages. They work closely with community physicians, providing a continuum of care for kids with complex medical problems. Just as important, they treat young patients and their families with special care, and with concern for their emotional well-being.
|Medical/Surgical Specialties and Diagnostic Services
- Articulation (making speech sounds)
- Auditory Processing Problems
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Bilingual Evaluations and Treatment
- Cleft Palate and Craniofacial Disorders
- Dyspraxia (motor speech disorders)
- Expressive Language (using words and sentences to express thoughts)
- Feeding, Chewing and Swallowing Disorders
- Head Injury/Cognitive Disorders
- Hearing Loss
- Language Comprehension (understanding concepts, following directions)
- Reading and Phonics Problems
- Resonance and Velopharyngeal Dysfunction
- Tongue Thrust (oromyofunctional disorders)
- Voice and Vocal Cord Dysfunction
- Pediatric Hearing Screening and Evaluation
- Auditory Brainstem Response (ABR)
- Auditory Brainstem Response (ABR) with sedation or anesthesia
- Infant Hearing/Universal Hearing Screen
- Otoacoustic Emissions Evaluation (OAE)
- Pediatric Hearing Aid Services: Evaluation, Dispensing and Repairs
- Audiology Services for Children with hearing loss
- Auditory Processing Disorder (APD) Evaluations
- Auditory Neuropathy Spectrum Disorder (ANSD)
|Pediatric Physical Therapy Services
|Pediatric Occupational Therapy Services
|Applied Behavior Analysis
Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) offers individualized assistance for children with challenging behavior, their families, and other caregivers as well as support for professionals from various other disciplines at ACH who might be working with a child in need.
ABA services are designed to:
- Identify the purposes specific behaviors serve for a child
- Develop interventions focused on preventing problems
- Teach replacement skills
- Respond effectively to behaviors displayed by the child in order to improve behavior and enhance overall quality of life for children and families
Learn more about ABA at All Children's Hospital
- Special Procedures Unit