Johns Hopkins All Children’s Heart Institute
Physicians and nurses together provide robust clinical education and surgical conferences designed to keep the team at the forefront of advances in caring for patients with the most challenging congenital and acquired cardiac defects. In addition, the Johns Hopkins All Children's Heart Institute hosts two international conferences:
- The Annual International Symposium on Congenital Heart Disease with Echocardiographic, Anatomic, Surgical, and Pathologic Correlation has been hosted by All Children's Hospital Johns Hopkins Medicine since 2000. This four-day event is attended by pediatric cardiologists and pediatric cardiac surgeons, anesthesiologists, intensivists, nurses, administrators and allied health professionals from more than 27 countries, with an average attendance of 250 to 300.
- The Johns Hopkins All Children's Heart Institute also presents a biennial symposium on Advances in Perinatal Cardiology. This international conference dedicated to the identification and successful management of congenital cardiac disease in the unborn child.
- At the Sixth World Congress Paediatric Cardiology and Cardiac Surgery (February 17 - 22, 2013), All Children's Hospital Johns Hopkins Medicine hosted a Symposium titled: The Birth of Heart Surgery: Lessons Learned from the "Blue Baby" Operation. Videos from this Symposium are available for viewing at: allkids.org/wcpccs
- Allen Everett, M.D., Luca Vricella, M.D., Jeffrey Jacobs, M.D. and Marshall Jacobs, M.D. are editors/authors of "The Field Guide to Congenital Heart Disease," which has sold over 30,000 copies.
To learn more about these and other opportunities for CME, visit www.allkids.org/CME
Learn more about the Johns Hopkins All Children's Heart Institute
- Arrillaga, Frances M. M.D.
- Asante-Korang, Alfred M.D.
- Bernus, Anna M.D.
- Crawford, Marguerite Miller M.D.
- Dadlani, Gul H. M.D.
- Decker, Jamie Andrew M.D.
- Freire, Grace Alexandra M.D.
- Gonzalez, Javier Hernando M.D.
- John, Jonathan Blaine M.D.
- Kurtz, Stephanie Ann M.D.
- Lawrence, David Keith M.D.
- Marcuccio, Elisa M.D.
- Martinez, Richard Manuel M.D.
- Mauriello, Daniel A. M.D.
- McCormack, Jorge M.D.
- McKenna, Daniel Edward M.D.
- Miller, Michelle Shari M.D.
- Nardell, Kathryn Duche M.D.
- Nguyen, Thieu Phungquoc M.D.
- Ramey, Jeremy Scott M.D.
- Riddle, Elise F. M.D.
- Ringewald, Jeremy Matthew M.D.
- Sawalha, Dima A.F. M.D.
- Stapleton, Gary Edward M.D.
- Suh, Elsa Ealljoo M.D.