Health Information Library
Prep time: 5-10 minutes
Recipe makes: 3 servings
- 8 ounces low-fat plain yogurt
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1½ cups chopped fresh mango
- 1 fresh peach, chopped
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Equipment and supplies:
- Knife and cutting board
- Measuring cups and spoons
- Blender or food processor
- Put all the ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend until smooth or frothy.
- Pour into glasses and serve immediately.
Reviewed by: Meredith Parkinson, RD, LDN
Date reviewed: November 2012
Note: All information is for educational purposes only. For specific medical advice, diagnoses, and treatment, consult your doctor.
© 1995-2015 KidsHealth® All rights reserved.
Images provided by iStock, Getty Images, Corbis, Veer, Science Photo Library, Science Source Images, Shutterstock, and Clipart.com