Health Information Library
Prep time: 5 minutes
Recipe makes: 2 servings
- 1 8-inch whole-wheat wrap
- 2 tbs. peanut butter, almond butter, soy butter, or your favorite nut or seed butter
- 1 banana
- Place wrap onto a flat surface. Spread peanut butter evenly over the entire wrap.
- Lay banana onto the lower third portion of the wrap and gently roll it up in the wrap until it is completely covered. Press gently to allow the nut butter to seal the wrap closed
- Cut into six equal circles about 1-1½ inches thick.
Tip: To pack this recipe for lunch, wrap each serving tightly in plastic wrap and cut it up right before you eat. Share the other serving with a friend!
Reviewed by: Meredith Parkinson, RD
Note: All information is for educational purposes only. For specific medical advice, diagnoses, and treatment, consult your doctor.
© 1995-2015 KidsHealth® All rights reserved.
Images provided by iStock, Getty Images, Corbis, Veer, Science Photo Library, Science Source Images, Shutterstock, and Clipart.com