Health Information Library
Prep time: 10 minutes
- ½ cup low-fat vanilla yogurt
- ¼ cup fat-free, nondairy whipped topping
- ½ cup strawberries, chopped
- 8 graham crackers (2 sheets broken into 4 crackers each)
- Put the yogurt, whipped topping, and strawberries in the blender.
- Blend until smooth.
- Dip graham crackers in the strawberry mix.
Reviewed by: Cheryl Patterson, RD, CDE
Note: All information is for educational purposes only. For specific medical advice, diagnoses, and treatment, consult your doctor.
© 1995-2014 KidsHealth® All rights reserved.
Images provided by iStock, Getty Images, Corbis, Veer, Science Photo Library, Science Source Images, Shutterstock, and Clipart.com