Applications accepted May 1 - May 3, 2013
Program starts June 3, 2013
The All Children's Hospital Pediatric RN Critical Care Fellowship Program has been developed to provide a 16 week accelerated program for the experienced RN to develop into a competent pediatric critical care practitioner within the CVICU or within the PICU.
The following is criteria for registered nurses who would be eligible for entry into the Critical Care Fellowship Program (new hire or transfer):
- Current FL RN license (or eligible to receive prior to June 3rd, 2013)
- RN clinical bedside experience for at least one year in an acute care setting
- BSN strongly preferred (Applicants who are actively pursuing BSN can apply)
- Critical care experience preferred (1-3 years)
- Consideration given with experience in critical care stepdown, emergency room, medical/surgical
- Pediatric experience a plus
Dates to Apply: 5/1/13 - 5/3/13
Submit an online application during open dates: Apply for PICU & CVICU Fellowship
When completing your online application, please be sure to upload a current resume (including ALL nursing experience and education) and cover letter detailing interest in the program and All Children's Hospital.
An RN Fellow will not be eligible for transfer to another unit/department until two years from the completion of their orientation, except with Administrative approval.
An RN Fellow will be committed to the unit assigned for a period of two years from the completion of their orientation, except with Administrative approval.
Out of State Candidates
Due to the start date, applicants must have a FL RN license by June 3rd, 2013. If you hold an RN license in another state, please view the Florida Department of Health website to apply for RN Licensure in Florida.