A snapshot of our unit:
- Pediatric Intensive Care Unit totaling 28 beds
- Leading pediatric referral center for the southeastern United States
- Dedicated to healing needs of children and their families
- Staffed with highly trained critical care nurses and in-house intensive care physicians
- Interdisciplinary care team consists of respiratory therapy, pharmacists, social work, case management, pastoral care, child life specialists, and rehabilitation therapists
- Patient range in age from infants to young adults with a broad range of medical diagnoses
- Our medical/surgical services include: cardiac, orthopedic, neurology, ENT, endocrinology, pulmonology, gastroenterology, hematology/oncology, caraniofacial and infectious disease
- Additional services include but are not limited to: high frequency ventilation, nitric oxide and CVVH
St. Petersburg is home to one of the world's finest year-round climates. It offers many attractions, including world-class museum exhibitions, major league sports activities, boating, sailing, fishing and just the pure enjoyment of relaxing on our world-class beaches.
We hope you will consider joining our team. All Children's Hospital is a great place to love your job!