Services available at All Children's Outpatient Care
- Audiology: Hearing Services for Children
- Pediatric Aquatic Therapy
- Pediatric MRI
- Pediatric Occupational Therapy
- Pediatric Physical Therapy
- Pediatric Speech-Language Pathology Services
- Diagnostic Services
Echocardiograms, EEG's, EKG's, Holter Monitors, Laboratory Services, Nutritional Services, Pediatric MRI, Pulmonary Function, X-ray
- Pediatric Subspecialty Care
Pediatric subspecialists evaluate and treat young patients at our regional satellites. They give special attention to the unique emotional and developmental needs of children and teens. The subspecialist can work closely with the referring community physician to provide comprehensive care for children with complex medical problems.
- Presurgical Consultations and Pre-Admission Testing Services
Children who need surgery or other inpatient services at All Children's Hospital in St. Petersburg can have pre-operative consult visits and pre-admission testing done at the All Children's Outpatient Care Location nearest their home.
- Post-Surgical Follow-up Examinations
After a child has surgery at All Children's Hospital in St. Petersburg, a follow-up visit can be accomplished close to home at an All Children's Outpatient Care Location.
All Children's Outpatient Care Locations
Note: Not all services are available at all sites. Please consult the page for each individual location for a full list of services available.