Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university is required. Candidates with seven years of related experience will be considered, in lieu of degree.
- Experience with HTML, HTML5, XHTML, XML, XSl, XPath, CFML, CSS, script languages, and current Internet standards.
- Knowledge of and familiarity with Web-based Content Management Systems.
- Two or more years experience creating database driven apps. using Cold Fusion, and/or other dynamic markup languages.
- Experience with Intranet application support and relational database design (MS-SQL preferred).
- Basic understanding of administration of Microsoft Windows Web servers using IIS and admin. tools.
- Experience with Dreamweaver, ColdFusion, Flash, Adobe Photoshop and/or other Web design and development tools.
- Knowledge of the most common Web browsers, and ability to create cross-browser compatible Web pages.
- - Minimum of five (5) years overall experience in an information technology application support role is preferred.
- Minimum of three (3) years work experience in web-based development technologies required.
All Children's Hospital, a member of Johns Hopkins Medicine, is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran who is unable to use our online tool to search for or to apply for jobs, you may request a reasonable accommodation by contacting our Human Resources department at 727-767-8299. For TTY users, call Florida relay or dial 711.
Human Resources is a program under All Children's Hospital. All Children's Hospital
is the only specialty licensed children's hospital on Florida's west coast. Founded in
1926, All Children's has grown into a leading pediatric referral center that is
dedicated to advancing treatment, education, research and advocacy in child health.