Pediatric Grand Rounds Archived Webcasts
Neonatal Screening for Congenital Hypothyroidism: 30 Years of Experience
Recorded June 26, 2009 at 12:30 PM
Dorothy Shulman, MD, Professor of Pediatrics and Division Chief Department of Pediatrics, Division of Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, USF College of Medicine, Tampa, FL
CME credit is no longer available for this program
This program is presented for educational purposes only and is no longer available for CME credit.
Clinical Content Reviewer: Juan Dumois, MD
As a result of attending this presentation, participants will be able to
- Identify and appropriately treat hypothyroidism.
- Recognize causes of congenital hypothyroidism and its impact on the newborn.
Minimum System Requirements
While the presentations may be viewable on systems that don't meet these criteria, we recommend that you use a computer that meets the following standards:
- Broadband internet access (DSL, Cable, T1, Wi-fi)
- Speakers or Headphones
Windows 2000, XP, or Vista
Mac OS Version - OS X
- Browser Requirements: Internet Explorer 5.2.3 or later for Mac OS X, Safari 1.0.3 or later (Safari 1.2.4 & above recommended), Firefox 1.0 or later
- Media Player Requirements: Windows Media Player for Mac OS X
Mac OS Version - OS 9