Pediatric Grand Rounds Archived Webcasts
Congenital Malformations of the Respiratory Tract and Chest
Recorded May 11, 2012 at 12:30 PM
Seifu M. Demissie, MD
Pediatric Pulmonologist, Pediatric Pulmonary Associates, PA, All Children's Hospital, St. Petersburg, FL
CME credit is no longer available for this program
This program is presented for educational purposes only and is no longer available for CME credit.
Clinical Content Reviewer: Juan A. Dumois, MD
After attending this activity, participants will demonstrate the ability to:
- Describe congenital upper and lower respiratory tract malformations.
- Discuss commonly associated syndromes.
- Explain pertinent complications related to airway malformations.
Minimum System Requirements
While the presentations may be viewable on systems that don't meet these criteria, we recommend that you use a computer that meets the following standards:
- Broadband internet access (DSL, Cable, T1, Wi-fi)
- Speakers or Headphones
Windows 2000, XP, or Vista
Mac OS Version - OS X
- Browser Requirements: Internet Explorer 5.2.3 or later for Mac OS X, Safari 1.0.3 or later (Safari 1.2.4 & above recommended), Firefox 1.0 or later
- Media Player Requirements: Windows Media Player for Mac OS X
Mac OS Version - OS 9