Pediatric Grand Rounds Archived Webcasts
Difficult or Depressed? Recognizing and Treating Adolescent Mood Disorders
Recorded March 23, 2012 at 12:30 PM
Karen L. Swartz, MD
Associate Professor of Psychiatry, Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD
CME credit is no longer available for this program
This program is presented for educational purposes only and is no longer available for CME credit.
Clinical Content Reviewer: Juan A. Dumois, III, MD
After attending this activity, participants will demonstrate the ability to:
- Recognize and discuss symptoms of depression in adolescents.
- Identify appropriate treatments for adolescent depression.
Minimum System Requirements
While the presentations may be viewable on systems that don't meet these criteria, we recommend that you use a computer that meets the following standards:
- Broadband internet access (DSL, Cable, T1, Wi-fi)
- Speakers or Headphones
Windows 2000, XP, or Vista
Mac OS Version - OS X
- Browser Requirements: Internet Explorer 5.2.3 or later for Mac OS X, Safari 1.0.3 or later (Safari 1.2.4 & above recommended), Firefox 1.0 or later
- Media Player Requirements: Windows Media Player for Mac OS X
Mac OS Version - OS 9