Pediatric Grand Rounds Archived Webcasts
Atrial Situs: The Heart-Spleen Connection
Recorded March 2, 2012 at 12:30 PM
James C. Huhta, MD
Director, Perinatal Department, All Children's Hospital, St. Petersburg, FL; Professor of Pediatrics, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL
CME credit is no longer available for this program
This program is presented for educational purposes only and is no longer available for CME credit.
Clinical Content Reviewer: Juan A. Dumois, III, MD
After attending this activity, participants will demonstrate the ability to:
- Compare and contrast right and left atrial isomerism.
- Compare and contrast asplenia and polyslenia.
Minimum System Requirements
While the presentations may be viewable on systems that don't meet these criteria, we recommend that you use a computer that meets the following standards:
- Broadband internet access (DSL, Cable, T1, Wi-fi)
- Speakers or Headphones
Windows 2000, XP, or Vista
Mac OS Version - OS X
- Browser Requirements: Internet Explorer 5.2.3 or later for Mac OS X, Safari 1.0.3 or later (Safari 1.2.4 & above recommended), Firefox 1.0 or later
- Media Player Requirements: Windows Media Player for Mac OS X
Mac OS Version - OS 9