Pediatric Grand Rounds Archived Webcasts
Update on Cardiovascular Screening from the Womb to Adulthood
Recorded December 9, 2011 at 12:30 PM
Gul H. Dadlani, MD
Medical Director of Pediatric Cardiology, All Children's Heart Institute, All Children's Hospital, St. Petersburg, FL
CME credit is no longer available for this program
This program is presented for educational purposes only and is no longer available for CME credit.
Clinical Content Reviewer: Juan A. Dumois, MD
After attending this activity, participants will demonstrate the ability to:
- Identify the fetal origins of cardiovascular disease.
- Describe how to implement cardiovascular screening programs for infants, children, and adolescents.
Minimum System Requirements
While the presentations may be viewable on systems that don't meet these criteria, we recommend that you use a computer that meets the following standards:
- Broadband internet access (DSL, Cable, T1, Wi-fi)
- Speakers or Headphones
Windows 2000, XP, or Vista
Mac OS Version - OS X
- Browser Requirements: Internet Explorer 5.2.3 or later for Mac OS X, Safari 1.0.3 or later (Safari 1.2.4 & above recommended), Firefox 1.0 or later
- Media Player Requirements: Windows Media Player for Mac OS X
Mac OS Version - OS 9