Pediatric Grand Rounds Archived Webcasts
Left Ventricular Mass Measurement in Adolescents: An Echocardiographic Comparison
Recorded February 25, 2011 at 12:30 PM
Dima Sawalha-Turpin, MD
Pediatric Cardiologist, All Children's Heart Institute
CME credit is no longer available for this program
This program is presented for educational purposes only and is no longer available for CME credit.
Clinical Content Reviewer: Juan A. Dumois, III, MD
Learning Objectives: As a result of attending this presentation, participants will be able to:
- Review clinical significance of left ventricular mass measurement in adolescents.
- Compare two echocardiographic methods of left ventricular mass measurement.
Minimum System Requirements
While the presentations may be viewable on systems that don't meet these criteria, we recommend that you use a computer that meets the following standards:
- Broadband internet access (DSL, Cable, T1, Wi-fi)
- Speakers or Headphones
Windows 2000, XP, or Vista
Mac OS Version - OS X
- Browser Requirements: Internet Explorer 5.2.3 or later for Mac OS X, Safari 1.0.3 or later (Safari 1.2.4 & above recommended), Firefox 1.0 or later
- Media Player Requirements: Windows Media Player for Mac OS X
Mac OS Version - OS 9