Pediatric Grand Rounds Archived Webcasts
Community Estimates of Infection with 2009 Influenza A (H1N1) Virus: A Serosurvey for Virus Antibodies, Tampa Bay, Florida
Recorded December 10, 2010 at 12:30 PM
Chad M. Cox, MD, MPH
Epidemic Intelligence Service Officer, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Influenza Division, Atlanta, GA
This program is presented for educational purposes only and is no longer available for CME credit.
Clinical Content Reviewer: Juan A. Dumois, III, MD
Learning Objectives: As a result of attending this presentation, participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of serosurvey studies and their application to disease outbreaks.
- Describe and interpret serosurvey results specific to the Tampa Bay region during the study time period.
While the presentations may be viewable on systems that don't meet these criteria, we recommend that you use a computer that meets the following standards:
- Broadband internet access (DSL, Cable, T1, Wi-fi)
- Speakers or Headphones
Windows 2000, XP, or Vista
- Browser Requirements: Internet Explorer 6 or later
- Windows Media Player Version 9 or greater (required). The latest edition is always available from
Mac OS Version - OS X
- Browser Requirements: Internet Explorer 5.2.3 or later for Mac OS X, Safari 1.0.3 or later (Safari 1.2.4 & above recommended), Firefox 1.0 or later
- Media Player Requirements: Windows Media Player for Mac OS X
Mac OS Version - OS 9
- Browser Requirements: Internet Explorer 5.1.7 for Mac OS 8.1 to 9.x
- Media Player Requirements: Windows Media Player 7.1 for Mac