Pediatric Grand Rounds Archived Webcasts
Recorded August 20, 2010 at 12:30 PM
Jennifer Casatelli, MD
Pediatric Hospitalist, Vice Chief of Staff, ACH, St. Petersburg, FL; Affiliate Assistant Professor, Department of Pediatrics, USF College of Medicine, Tampa, FL
Karolina Dembinski, DO
Assistant Professor, Department of Pediatrics, USF College of Medicine, Tampa, FL
CME credit is no longer available for this program
This program is presented for educational purposes only and is no longer available for CME credit.
Clinical Content Reviewer: Juan A. Dumois, III, MD
Learning Objectives: As a result of attending this presentation, participants will be able to:
- Describe common medical conditions seen in third world countries.
- Promote volunteer medical missions.
Minimum System Requirements
While the presentations may be viewable on systems that don't meet these criteria, we recommend that you use a computer that meets the following standards:
- Broadband internet access (DSL, Cable, T1, Wi-fi)
- Speakers or Headphones
Windows 2000, XP, or Vista
Mac OS Version - OS X
- Browser Requirements: Internet Explorer 5.2.3 or later for Mac OS X, Safari 1.0.3 or later (Safari 1.2.4 & above recommended), Firefox 1.0 or later
- Media Player Requirements: Windows Media Player for Mac OS X
Mac OS Version - OS 9