Pediatric Grand Rounds Archived Webcasts
Immunologic Mechanisms of Atopic Dermatitis
Recorded July 9, 2010 at 12:30 PM
Morna J. Dorsey, MD, MMSc
Associate Professor of Pediatrics; Division of Allergy and Immunology, Director, Training Program, University of South Florida, Tampa, FL
CME credit is no longer available for this program
This program is presented for educational purposes only and is no longer available for CME credit.
Learning Objectives: As a result of attending this presentation, participants will be able to:
- Identify the important immunologic features of atopic dermatitis.
- Discuss treatment options for atopic dermatitis.
Minimum System Requirements
While the presentations may be viewable on systems that don't meet these criteria, we recommend that you use a computer that meets the following standards:
- Broadband internet access (DSL, Cable, T1, Wi-fi)
- Speakers or Headphones
Windows 2000, XP, or Vista
Mac OS Version - OS X
- Browser Requirements: Internet Explorer 5.2.3 or later for Mac OS X, Safari 1.0.3 or later (Safari 1.2.4 & above recommended), Firefox 1.0 or later
- Media Player Requirements: Windows Media Player for Mac OS X
Mac OS Version - OS 9