Pediatric Grand Rounds Archived Webcasts
The Fetus as a Cardiac Patient
Recorded March 5, 2010 at 12:30 PM
James C. Huhta, MD
Pediatric and Perinatal Cardiologist, Pediatrix, St. Petersburg, FL
CME credit is no longer available for this program
This program is presented for educational purposes only and is no longer available for CME credit.
Clinical Content Reviewer: Juan A. Dumois, III, MD
Learning Objectives: As a result of attending this presentation, participants will be able to:
- List three effective fetal therapies.
- Identify signs of heart failure in the fetus.
- Propose an ethical approach to transplacental fetal drug administration.
- Recognize how congenital heart disease could cause heart failure.
Minimum System Requirements
While the presentations may be viewable on systems that don't meet these criteria, we recommend that you use a computer that meets the following standards:
- Broadband internet access (DSL, Cable, T1, Wi-fi)
- Speakers or Headphones
Windows 2000, XP, or Vista
Mac OS Version - OS X
- Browser Requirements: Internet Explorer 5.2.3 or later for Mac OS X, Safari 1.0.3 or later (Safari 1.2.4 & above recommended), Firefox 1.0 or later
- Media Player Requirements: Windows Media Player for Mac OS X
Mac OS Version - OS 9