Pediatric Grand Rounds Archived Webcasts
Pediatric Palliative Care
Recorded February 26, 2010 at 12:30 PM
Laura L. Drach, DO, MSN
Hospitalist, All Children's Hospital, St. Petersburg, FL
CME credit is no longer available for this program
This program is presented for educational purposes only and is no longer available for CME credit.
Clinical Content Reviewer: Juan Dumois, MD
Learning Objectives: As a result of attending this presentation, participants will be able to:
- Clearly define pediatric palliative care and how it differs from hospice.
- Describe what population of children would benefit from a palliative care consult and what services could be offered.
Minimum System Requirements
While the presentations may be viewable on systems that don't meet these criteria, we recommend that you use a computer that meets the following standards:
- Broadband internet access (DSL, Cable, T1, Wi-fi)
- Speakers or Headphones
Windows 2000, XP, or Vista
Mac OS Version - OS X
- Browser Requirements: Internet Explorer 5.2.3 or later for Mac OS X, Safari 1.0.3 or later (Safari 1.2.4 & above recommended), Firefox 1.0 or later
- Media Player Requirements: Windows Media Player for Mac OS X
Mac OS Version - OS 9