Pediatric Grand Rounds Archived Webcasts
Vaccines for Travelers
Recorded February 12, 2010 at 12:30 PM
Allison Messina, MD
Infectious Disease, ACH; Affiliate Assistant Professor, Dept. of Pediatrics, USF College of Medicine, Tampa, FL
CME credit is no longer available for this program
This program is presented for educational purposes only and is no longer available for CME credit.
Clinical Content Reviewer: Juan Dumois, MD
Learning Objectives: As a result of attending this presentation, participants will be able to:
- Evaluate travel medical assessment and counseling.
- Discuss vaccines available for international travel.
- Identify basic malaria prophylaxis.
Minimum System Requirements
While the presentations may be viewable on systems that don't meet these criteria, we recommend that you use a computer that meets the following standards:
- Broadband internet access (DSL, Cable, T1, Wi-fi)
- Speakers or Headphones
Windows 2000, XP, or Vista
Mac OS Version - OS X
- Browser Requirements: Internet Explorer 5.2.3 or later for Mac OS X, Safari 1.0.3 or later (Safari 1.2.4 & above recommended), Firefox 1.0 or later
- Media Player Requirements: Windows Media Player for Mac OS X
Mac OS Version - OS 9