Pediatric Grand Rounds Archived Webcasts
Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders (FASD): Diagnosis and Long-Term Disabilities
Recorded September 14, 2007 at 12:30 PM
Kathryn Shea, LCSW, MSW
Chief Operating Officer, The Florida Center for Child and Family Development, Sarasota, FL
This program is presented for educational purposes only and is no longer available for CME credit.
Disclosure: The speaker has signed a disclosure form and indicated she has no significant financial interest or relationship with companies of the manufacturer(s) of any commercial product/service that will be discussed as part of her presentation.
Learning Objectives: As a result of viewing this presentation, participants will be able to:
- Diagnose infant/children with FASD
- Identify long-term developmental effects of FASD
- Refer for early intervention services.
Commercial Support: None
While the presentations may be viewable on systems that don't meet these criteria, we recommend that you use a computer that meets the following standards:
- Broadband internet access (DSL, Cable, T1, Wi-fi)
- Speakers or Headphones
Windows 2000, XP, or Vista
- Browser Requirements: Internet Explorer 6 or later
- Windows Media Player Version 9 or greater (required). The latest edition is always available from
Mac OS Version - OS X
- Browser Requirements: Internet Explorer 5.2.3 or later for Mac OS X, Safari 1.0.3 or later (Safari 1.2.4 & above recommended), Firefox 1.0 or later
- Media Player Requirements: Windows Media Player for Mac OS X
Mac OS Version - OS 9
- Browser Requirements: Internet Explorer 5.1.7 for Mac OS 8.1 to 9.x
- Media Player Requirements: Windows Media Player 7.1 for Mac