|FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Ann Miller, Media Relations
All Children’s Health System, Hospital and Foundation Announce New Board Members and Board Officers
(October 26, 2005) St. Petersburg, FL – All Children's Hospital is pleased to announce the appointment of officers and new members to three separate boards which oversee the Hospital, its fundraising Foundation and its parent corporation, All Children's Health System, Inc.
The All Children’s Health System Board of Directors oversees the Hospital, Foundation, Research Institute and other All Children’s holdings. Officers for 2005 are:
Jack Kirkland, Treasurer. Mr. Kirkland is a CPA and with the firm, Kirkland, Russ, Murphy & Tapp, P.A. (Clearwater)
- Teresa Shelton, Chairman. Ms. Shelton is retired and previously held the position of VP/Director of Marketing, Northern Trust Bank. (St. Petersburg)
- Claudia Sokolowski, Vice Chairman. Ms. Sokolowski is the Vice-President of Corporate Affairs for Great Bay Distributors. (Largo)
- Robert Decker, Secretary. Mr. Decker is an attorney and partner with the firm Decker, Beeler, P.A. (St. Petersburg)
One new member has joined the Health System Board of Directors:
- J. Mark Stroud, Chief Operating Officer of Osprey Management (St. Petersburg)
The All Children's Hospital Board oversees administration of the hospital. Officers for 2005 are:
- David P. Feaster, Hospital Board Chairman. Mr. Feaster is CEO of Signature Bank. (St. Petersburg)
- Van C. Sayler, Hospital Board Vice-Chairman. Mr. Sayler is Senior Vice President at Raymond James Financial. (St. Petersburg)
- Ward J. Curtis, Jr., Hospital Board Secretary. Mr. Curtis is President & CEO of Sabal Trust (St. Petersburg).
- Jeffrey P. McClanathan, Hospital Board Treasurer. Mr. McClanathan is a CPA with the firm of Gregory, Sharer & Stuart. (St. Petersburg)
Five new members have been added to the Hospital Board:
- Tamara Felton-Dudley, Attorney, Rouson & Dudley PA (St. Petersburg)
- Joseph W. (Jay) Fleece, III, Attorney, Baskin Fleece (Clearwater)
- Mark Lettelleir, President & CEO, Modern Business Associates (St. Petersburg)
- George Van Buren, MD, Manatee Pediatric OB/GYN Westgate (Bradenton)
- Lee L. Given, Chairman, All Children’s Hospital Guild (St. Petersburg).
The All Children’s Hospital Foundation Board of Trustees oversees fundraising efforts. Six new members have been added to this board. They are:
- Michele Vogel, Senior Vice President of U.S. Trust (Sarasota)
- Darlene Grayson, Family Wealth Advisor, Asset Management Advisors (St. Petersburg)
- Troy W. Holland, Attorney, Thompson Goodis, PA (St. Petersburg)
- Wayne Coulter, Attorney, Delzer Coulter & Bell, PA (St. Petersburg)
- Mark LaPrade, Owner, Thunder Marine (St. Petersburg)
- George Matz, Private Investor (St. Petersburg)
Ex-officio members of the Foundation Board include the Chairs of the All Children’s Hospital Guild and the All Children’s Hospital Development Council. In 2005, those positions are held by:
- Lee L. Given, Community Volunteer (St. Petersburg)
- Eric M. Branson, Vice President, Raymond James & Associates (St. Petersburg)
All Children’s Hospital Foundation Board officers for the coming year are:
- William R. Lane, Jr. Chairman. Mr. Lane is an attorney and partner with Holland & Knight, LLP (Tampa/St. Petersburg). This is Mr. Lane’s second term as Chair.
- Marc Jacobson, Vice-Chairman. Mr. Jacobson is First VP/Investments, Legg Mason (Tampa). This is Mr. Jacobson’s second term as Vice-Chair.
- Myrtle Williams, Secretary. Ms. Williams is Assistant Provost, St. Petersburg College (St. Petersburg)
- Tim Barber, Treasurer. Mr. Barber is retired, formerly President & CEO of Robey-Barber Insurance Services. (St. Petersburg)