Child Passenger Safety Classes
Is your child safe on every ride?
- Do you have a car seat for your child but want to make sure it is installed properly in your vehicle?
- Do you need a car seat for your child but can't afford to purchase one at retail prices?
If your answer is YES to either of these questions, then this program is for you!
Classes and individual appointments are designed to show you how to properly install and use your car seat.
To ensure every child travels safely, our program offers car seats at a reduced cost for those that meet program criteria.
Convertible seats are $20 and boosters are $10 (cash or money orders only). Prices may vary accommodating special circumstances such as high weight limit.
Supplies are limited to 1 car seat per child and appointments are required.
Information and Registration
- A nationally certified child passenger safety technician teaches all classes and will also assist you as you install your car seat in your vehicle.
- Classes are offered during the month at various times.
- All appointments must be scheduled online.
Schedule your appointment at one of these locations:
- All Children's Outpatient Care, Brandon
- All Children's Outpatient Care, East Lake (in Palm Harbor)
- All Children's Outpatient Care, Lakeland
- All Children's Outpatient Care, Lakewood Ranch
- All Children's Outpatient Care, Pasco
- All Children's Outpatient Care, Sarasota
- All Children's Outpatient Care, South Tampa
- All Children's Outpatient Care, Tampa
- All Children's Hospital Main Campus, St. Petersburg
- Safe Kids Car Seat Class Locations in Pinellas County
- This class is for parents or guardians, however, the information is for everyone responsible for transporting your child, so please invite them to attend the class with you. You will be glad you did!
- If you have questions about this program, please call (800) 756-7233 (Extension 4) or (727) 767-7835.
Public service announcement sponsored by WTOG-44.