For Patients & Families
Almost any visit to a hospital for a child is difficult. At All Children's Hospital we have gone out of our way to make the experience as easy as possible, and to remove as much anxiety from every child's visit as we can. With that in mind, we offer these answers to common questions and resources for preparing you and your child for your visit.
Your Child's Visit
In the Your Child's Visit section there are a variety of resources designed to help you and your child prepare for your visit to All Children's Hospital. We have online photo tours for children being treated on an inpatient or outpatient basis.
There are great resources for parents as well:
- The Inpatient Family Guide has a wealth of practical information that will help you when you're here for an inpatient stay,
- Articles about how to prepare your infant, 2-5 Year old, 6-11 year old, or 12-18 year old for a stay at All Children's Hospital,
- The Surgery at All Children's Hospital page has an excellent section of information for our inpatient and outpatient surgery families.
Visiting a Patient
If you're coming to visit a patient at the hospital there are some things that you'll want to know, and some things we want you to know before arriving. You'll be prepared after reviewing our Visitor Information guide.
Programs and Services
Get an overview of the different Medical programs offered at the hospital in our Programs and Services pages.
Patient Accounts & Professional Billing
Support, Community, and Physicians
- Our support links section has a wealth of resources of a variety of types, from support groups to financial assistance
- If you're looking to create a space where you can share your story online with your friends and family, get set up with CarePages
- If you're looking for a primary Pediatrician, please call our Pediatric Physician Referral service, and we'll help you find the right one for you
- Our Community Programs at All Children's Hospital offer a number of classes and programs
An extraordinary job requires extraordinary people - and there are many of them at All Children's Hospital. If you have had a great experience with one of our employees please feel free to share it with us -- ask in the hospital for an Employee of the Month or Resident of the Quarter nomination form, or nominate a nurse online for the DAISY Award.