All Children's Outpatient Care
4518 South Manhattan Avenue
Tampa, Florida 33611
Fax: (813) 837-7016
All Children's Outpatient Care location in South Tampa is located on the campus of St. Patrick's Catholic Church. Our building is through the white fence, in between the church and the parish office.
Get Maps and Directions
Please contact us to make an appointment
All Children's Outpatient Care in South Tampa brings outpatient rehab services closer to home for today's busy families. These services include pediatric speech-language pathology, occupational therapy, and physical therapy.
A unique feature of this location is our collaboration with Sydney’s School for Autism. In addition to serving children from throughout the South Tampa community, our location adjacent to Sydney’s School gives children who need developmental and rehabilitation services the convenience of receiving treatment right at their school.
The professionals who work in our center have years of specialized training and experience in meeting the special physical, emotional and developmental needs of children of all ages, from infants through teens.
With our family-centered approach to care, parents are key members of their child’s healthcare team. We provide parents with strategies and techniques to use at home to help with your child’s progress.
Children and parents benefit from having speech-language pathology, occupational therapy, physical therapy, and applied behavior analysis services all provided at the same facility by a multidisciplinary team of specialists who stay in close communication about each child’s care.
|Pediatric Speech-Language Pathology Services to help with:
- Communication delays associated with autism spectrum disorders
- Feeding, Chewing, Swallowing Disorders
- Articulation problems
- Expressive language & comprehension
- Language problems associated with central auditory processing problems
|Pediatric Physical Therapy Services to help with:
- Gross motor concerns associated with autism & other developmental disorders
- Strengthening, balance & coordination
- Mobility, transfers and progessive ambulation
- Infant massage
|Pediatric Occupational Therapy Services to help with:
- Fine motor concerns associated with autism & other developmental disorders
- Sensory integration dysfunction
- Visual-perceptual problems
- Handwriting problems
- Functional skills for self-care
- Therapeutic Listening
All Children's Outpatient Care in South Tampa is proud to provide the high quality of pediatric services that All Children's Hospital is so well known for, but with the convenience of an intimate neighborhood facility.