Pediatric Grand Rounds Live Webcast for CME
Live webcasts of Pediatric Grand Rounds are not approved for CME credit. CME credit may be approved for the Archived Pediatric Grand Rounds Webcasts of these programs, which are typically posted within 72 hours of the live transmission.
Electrocardiographic Screening in Pediatric Patients
Available Live on Apr 25, 2014 at 12:30 PM
Jamie A. Decker, MD
Director of Electrophysiology, Department of Pediatrics, Cardiology, All Children's Heart Institute
After attending this activity, participants will demonstrate the ability to:
- determine when to use ECG screening in pediatric patients
Live Webcasts of pediatric grand rounds are not approved for CME credit. CME credit may be approved for the archived webcast of this program, which will be available at Archived Pediatric Grand Rounds Webcast. Archived pediatric Grand Rounds are typically posted within 72 hours of the live transmission.
To Ask a Question:
While watching Pediatric Grand Rounds online, you can ask questions of the speaker by clicking the "ask" button in the upper left hand area of the viewer window. It looks like this:
This course is designed for the continuing professional development of practicing pediatricians and family practice physicians in the ambulatory and hospital setting.
While the presentations may be viewable on systems that don't meet these criteria, it is recommended that your computer meets the following standards:
- Broadband internet access (DSL, Cable, T1, Wi-fi)
- Speakers or Headphones
Windows 2000, XP, or Vista
- Browser Requirements: Internet Explorer 6 or later
- Windows Media Player Version 9 or greater (required). The latest edition is always available from
Mac OS Version - OS X
- Browser Requirements: Internet Explorer 5.2.3 or later for Mac OS X, Safari 1.0.3 or later (Safari 1.2.4 & above recommended), Firefox 1.0 or later
- Media Player Requirements: Windows Media Player for Mac OS X
Mac OS Version - OS 9
- Browser Requirements: Internet Explorer 5.1.7 for Mac OS 8.1 to 9.x
- Media Player Requirements: Windows Media Player 7.1 for Mac