Pediatric Grand Rounds Archived Webcasts
Current Trends in Adolescent Medicine
Recorded February 22, 2013 at 12:30 PM
Errol L. Fields, MD; Lana Lee, MD; Shonali Saha, MD
Fellows, Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, Baltimore, MD
Disclosure: The speakers have signed a disclosure form and indicated they have no significant financial interest or relationship with companies of the manufacturer(s) of any commercial product/service that will be discussed as part of their presentation.
Clinical Content Reviewer: Clinical Dumois, III, MD
After attending this activity, participants will demonstrate the ability to:
- Identify current trends in adolescent sexual health and risk behaviors related to HIV.
- Discuss current treatment practices and challenges for adolescent substance abusers.
While the presentations may be viewable on systems that don't meet these criteria, we recommend that you use a computer that meets the following standards:
- Broadband internet access (DSL, Cable, T1, Wi-fi)
- Speakers or Headphones
Windows 2000, XP, or Vista
- Browser Requirements: Internet Explorer 6 or later
- Windows Media Player Version 9 or greater (required). The latest edition is always available from
Mac OS Version - OS X
- Browser Requirements: Internet Explorer 5.2.3 or later for Mac OS X, Safari 1.0.3 or later (Safari 1.2.4 & above recommended), Firefox 1.0 or later
- Media Player Requirements: Windows Media Player for Mac OS X
Mac OS Version - OS 9
- Browser Requirements: Internet Explorer 5.1.7 for Mac OS 8.1 to 9.x
- Media Player Requirements: Windows Media Player 7.1 for Mac