Pediatric Grand Rounds Archived Webcasts
Journal Quest VII: An Interactive Review of Recent Medical News
Recorded April 1, 2011 at 12:30 PM
Joseph Scarano, MD, FAAP
Clinical Assistant Professor of Pediatrics, Florida State University College of Medicine; Giangreco, Scarano & Taylor Pediatrics, Sarasota, FL
This program is presented for educational purposes only and is no longer available for CME credit.
Clinical Content Reviewer: Juan A. Dumois, III, MD
Learning Objectives: As a result of attending this presentation, participants will be able to:
- Test their knowledge of recently published pediatric medical evidence; review recent publications that impact the medical care of children.
- Explore available resources for current evidence impacting pediatric care.
While the presentations may be viewable on systems that don't meet these criteria, we recommend that you use a computer that meets the following standards:
- Broadband internet access (DSL, Cable, T1, Wi-fi)
- Speakers or Headphones
Windows 2000, XP, or Vista
- Browser Requirements: Internet Explorer 6 or later
- Windows Media Player Version 9 or greater (required). The latest edition is always available from
Mac OS Version - OS X
- Browser Requirements: Internet Explorer 5.2.3 or later for Mac OS X, Safari 1.0.3 or later (Safari 1.2.4 & above recommended), Firefox 1.0 or later
- Media Player Requirements: Windows Media Player for Mac OS X
Mac OS Version - OS 9
- Browser Requirements: Internet Explorer 5.1.7 for Mac OS 8.1 to 9.x
- Media Player Requirements: Windows Media Player 7.1 for Mac