Pediatric Grand Rounds Archived Webcasts
Dermatologic Manifestations of Infectious Diseases
Recorded July 23, 2010 at 12:30 PM
David M. Berman, DO
Pediatric Infectious Disease, All Children's Hospital; Assistant Clinical Professor, Division of Pediatric Infectious Disease and Affiliate Assistant Professor of Pediatrics, USF College of Medicine, Tampa, FL
This program is presented for educational purposes only and is no longer available for CME credit.
Clinical Content Reviewer: Juan A. Dumois, III, MD
Learning Objectives: As a result of attending this presentation, participants will be able to:
- Appropriately manage dermatologic manifestations of infectious disease.
- Correctly diagnose dermatologic manifestations of infectious disease.
While the presentations may be viewable on systems that don't meet these criteria, we recommend that you use a computer that meets the following standards:
- Broadband internet access (DSL, Cable, T1, Wi-fi)
- Speakers or Headphones
Windows 2000, XP, or Vista
- Browser Requirements: Internet Explorer 6 or later
- Windows Media Player Version 9 or greater (required). The latest edition is always available from
Mac OS Version - OS X
- Browser Requirements: Internet Explorer 5.2.3 or later for Mac OS X, Safari 1.0.3 or later (Safari 1.2.4 & above recommended), Firefox 1.0 or later
- Media Player Requirements: Windows Media Player for Mac OS X
Mac OS Version - OS 9
- Browser Requirements: Internet Explorer 5.1.7 for Mac OS 8.1 to 9.x
- Media Player Requirements: Windows Media Player 7.1 for Mac