Pediatric Grand Rounds Archived Webcasts
Role of the Medical Team in Prevention of Early Childhood Caries
Recorded June 11, 2010 at 12:30 PM
Frank Catalanotto, DMD
Professor & Chair, Department of Community Dentistry and Behavioral Science, University of Florida College of Dentistry, Gainesville, FL
This program is presented for educational purposes only and is no longer available for CME credit.
Clinical Content Reviewer: Juan Dumois, III, MD
Learning Objectives: As a result of attending this presentation, participants will be able to:
- Perform a screening exam and risk assessment of early childhood caries.
- Provide fluoride varnish and anticipatory guidance for prevention of early childhood caries.
While the presentations may be viewable on systems that don't meet these criteria, we recommend that you use a computer that meets the following standards:
- Broadband internet access (DSL, Cable, T1, Wi-fi)
- Speakers or Headphones
Windows 2000, XP, or Vista
- Browser Requirements: Internet Explorer 6 or later
- Windows Media Player Version 9 or greater (required). The latest edition is always available from
Mac OS Version - OS X
- Browser Requirements: Internet Explorer 5.2.3 or later for Mac OS X, Safari 1.0.3 or later (Safari 1.2.4 & above recommended), Firefox 1.0 or later
- Media Player Requirements: Windows Media Player for Mac OS X
Mac OS Version - OS 9
- Browser Requirements: Internet Explorer 5.1.7 for Mac OS 8.1 to 9.x
- Media Player Requirements: Windows Media Player 7.1 for Mac