Pediatric Grand Rounds Archived Webcasts
Hematuria, Proteinuria and Nephrotic Syndrome in Children
Recorded September 25, 2009 at 12:30 PM
Francisco Flores, MD
Associated Professor Pediatric Nephrology, University of South Florida College, Tampa, FL
This program is presented for educational purposes only and is no longer available for CME credit.
Clinical Content Reviewer: Juan Dumois, III, MD
Learning Objectives: As a result of attending this presentation, participants will be able to:
- Diagnose and evaluate hematuria and proteinuria in children.
- Diagnose and evaluate enphrotic syndrome in children.
While the presentations may be viewable on systems that don't meet these criteria, we recommend that you use a computer that meets the following standards:
- Broadband internet access (DSL, Cable, T1, Wi-fi)
- Speakers or Headphones
Windows 2000, XP, or Vista
- Browser Requirements: Internet Explorer 6 or later
- Windows Media Player Version 9 or greater (required). The latest edition is always available from
Mac OS Version - OS X
- Browser Requirements: Internet Explorer 5.2.3 or later for Mac OS X, Safari 1.0.3 or later (Safari 1.2.4 & above recommended), Firefox 1.0 or later
- Media Player Requirements: Windows Media Player for Mac OS X
Mac OS Version - OS 9
- Browser Requirements: Internet Explorer 5.1.7 for Mac OS 8.1 to 9.x
- Media Player Requirements: Windows Media Player 7.1 for Mac