With your help, we are Building Miracles through the Campaign for All Children. With a $75 million goal of philanthropic support over the next five years, All Children's will grow through building a replacement hospital. Through philanthropy, All Children's will pursue excellence in pediatric medical programs, research, and teaching. We invite you to join the largest fundraising campaign in our history.
How to give:
All Children's Hospital Foundation, a not-for-profit organization, works with individual donors, charitable foundations and corporations to enhance medical services and programs, and to help care for children whose families could not otherwise afford to pay.
- Donate Online: Enjoy safe and secure credit card transactions through our online giving form.
- Mail your gift: Simply complete the giving form and mail it to:
All Children's Hospital Foundation
Post Office Box 3142
St. Petersburg, FL 33731-3142
- Call us: 727-767-4199 between 8:30 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. EST
- Telethon Gifts: Make a gift to the annual Telethon. Contact Stephanie Hall at 727-767-4417 for more information.
- Matching Gifts: Many employers will match any charitable contribution made by their employees.
- Planned Gifts: Consider making a planned gift. Learn more about our planned giving services by visiting our planned giving pages, or by contacting Lydia Bailey at 727-767-8914.
- Campaign Gifts: Make a multi-year campaign gift by contacting Sylvia Ameen at 727-767-4476.
Other Giving Programs:
Join with other supporters who give every year in numerous ways: