About Dr. Juan A. Dumois, M.D.
Dr. Dumois is the Clinical Practice Director for Pediatric Infectious Disease and Chairman of the Division of Infectious Disease at All Children's Hospital. He joined the Hospital in 1993 as Assistant Director of Pediatric Infectious Disease and became the program director in 2003. He also directs our International Adoption Clinic.
Dr. Dumois received his medical degree from the University of South Florida College of Medicine and completed his pediatric residency at All Children's Hospital/USF, serving as chief resident. He completed his fellowship in pediatric infectious disease at Children's National Medical Center, Washington, D.C. in a joint program with the National Institutes of Health.
At All Children's, Dr. Dumois serves on the Medical Executive Committee and chairs the Infection Control Committee. He plays an active role in continuing medical education, chairing the Planning Committee for the annual Florida Suncoast Pediatric Conference and weekly Pediatric Grand Rounds.
A fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics, Dr. Dumois is board certified in pediatric infectious diseases. He has received the USF Pediatric Attending Teacher of the Year Award and has been included in Best Doctors in America for more than a decade.
- American Board of Pediatrics
Pediatric Infectious Diseases
University of South Florida
USF/All Children's Hosp
Children's Hospital National Medical Center
(Washington, District of Columbia)
Specialty: Pediatric Infectious Disease
Grand Rounds Webcast Presentations
- Top Pediatric Guidelines of the Last Year
Originally presented April 12, 2013
- Influenza 2012
Originally presented December 7, 2012
- Special 2012 Doctors’ Day Presentation: Top Pediatric Guidelines of the Last Year
Originally presented March 30, 2012
- Special Doctors’ Day Presentation: Top Pediatric Guidelines of the Last Year
Originally presented March 25, 2011
- Neonatal Herpes Management
Originally presented December 17, 2010
- Prolonged Fever of Unknown Origin in Children
Originally presented July 16, 2010
- Top Pediatric Guidelines of the Last Year - SPECIAL DOCTORS' DAY PRESENTATION
Originally presented March 26, 2010
- A Century of Influenza
Originally presented August 21, 2009
- Top Pediatric Guidelines & Reports from 2008: Doctors' Day Presentation
Originally presented March 20, 2009
- Sexually Transmitted Infections in Infants and Young Children: Case-based Review
Originally presented October 31, 2008
- Special Program for Doctors' Day: Are You Smarter Than an Intern?
Originally presented March 21, 2008