Pediatric Grand Rounds Archived Webcasts
Journal Quest IV: An Interactive Review of Recent Pediatric Medical News
Recorded June 19, 2009 at 12:30 PM
Joseph J. Scarano, MD, FAAP, Clinical Assistant Professor of Pediatrics, Florida State University College of Medicine, Tallahassee, FL
This program is presented for educational purposes only and is no longer available for CME credit.
Clinical Content Reviewer: Juan Dumois, MD
As a result of attending this presentation, participants will be able to:
- Test their knowledge of recently published pediatric medical evidence;
- Review recent publications that impact the medical care of children.
- Explore available resources for current evidence impacting pediatric care.
While the presentations may be viewable on systems that don't meet these criteria, we recommend that you use a computer that meets the following standards:
- Broadband internet access (DSL, Cable, T1, Wi-fi)
- Speakers or Headphones
Windows 2000, XP, or Vista
- Browser Requirements: Internet Explorer 6 or later
- Windows Media Player Version 9 or greater (required). The latest edition is always available from
Mac OS Version - OS X
- Browser Requirements: Internet Explorer 5.2.3 or later for Mac OS X, Safari 1.0.3 or later (Safari 1.2.4 & above recommended), Firefox 1.0 or later
- Media Player Requirements: Windows Media Player for Mac OS X
Mac OS Version - OS 9
- Browser Requirements: Internet Explorer 5.1.7 for Mac OS 8.1 to 9.x
- Media Player Requirements: Windows Media Player 7.1 for Mac