Pediatric Grand Rounds Archived Webcasts
Recorded May 16, 2008 at 12:30 PM
Jeff D. Kopelman, DPM, MS, Podiatrist, The Heel and Foot Pain Center of Tampa Bay, St. Petersburg, FL
This program is presented for educational purposes only and is no longer available for CME credit.
Clinical Content Reviewer: Juan Dumois, III, MD
Learning Objectives: As a result of attending this presentation, participants will be able to:
- Identify causes of heel pain during routine examination.
- Distinguish truth from myth in causes of and treatment for heel pain.
- Correctly treat or refer patients with heel pain according to current guidelines.
While the presentations may be viewable on systems that don't meet these criteria, we recommend that you use a computer that meets the following standards:
- Broadband internet access (DSL, Cable, T1, Wi-fi)
- Speakers or Headphones
Windows 2000, XP, or Vista
- Browser Requirements: Internet Explorer 6 or later
- Windows Media Player Version 9 or greater (required). The latest edition is always available from
Mac OS Version - OS X
- Browser Requirements: Internet Explorer 5.2.3 or later for Mac OS X, Safari 1.0.3 or later (Safari 1.2.4 & above recommended), Firefox 1.0 or later
- Media Player Requirements: Windows Media Player for Mac OS X
Mac OS Version - OS 9
- Browser Requirements: Internet Explorer 5.1.7 for Mac OS 8.1 to 9.x
- Media Player Requirements: Windows Media Player 7.1 for Mac