Pediatric Grand Rounds Archived Webcasts
Intimate Partner Violence and Child Health: The Role of the Pediatrician
Recorded March 15, 2013 at 12:30 PM
Megan H. Bari-Merritt, MD, MSCE
Associate Professor of Pediatrics
Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
This program is presented for educational purposes only and is no longer available for CME credit.
Disclosure: The speaker has signed a disclosure form and indicated he/she has no significant financial interest or relationship with companies of the manufacturer(s) of any commercial product/service that will be discussed as part of his/her presentation.
Clinical Content Reviewer: Juan A. Dumois, MD
After attending this activity, participants will demonstrate the ability to:
- Identify the ways in which intimate partner violence as a toxic stressor impacts children's health.
THIS PROGRAM IS THE FIRST PART OF A TWO PART REQUIREMENT FOR CME FOR FLORIDA LICENSURE FOR DOMESTIC VIOLENCE. THE NEXT HOUR WILL TAKE PLACE ON APRIL 5TH.
While the presentations may be viewable on systems that don't meet these criteria, we recommend that you use a computer that meets the following standards:
- Broadband internet access (DSL, Cable, T1, Wi-fi)
- Speakers or Headphones
Windows 2000, XP, or Vista
- Browser Requirements: Internet Explorer 6 or later
- Windows Media Player Version 9 or greater (required). The latest edition is always available from
Mac OS Version - OS X
- Browser Requirements: Internet Explorer 5.2.3 or later for Mac OS X, Safari 1.0.3 or later (Safari 1.2.4 & above recommended), Firefox 1.0 or later
- Media Player Requirements: Windows Media Player for Mac OS X
Mac OS Version - OS 9
- Browser Requirements: Internet Explorer 5.1.7 for Mac OS 8.1 to 9.x
- Media Player Requirements: Windows Media Player 7.1 for Mac