Pediatric Grand Rounds Archived Webcasts
Bipolar Disorder in Pediatrics – Diagnosis and Treatment
Recorded May 18, 2012 at 12:30 PM
Mark Cavitt, MD, MPH
Medical Director, Pediatric Psychiatry, All Children's Hospital, St. Petersburg, FL; Courtesy Assistant Professor of Psychiatry, USF College of Medicine, Tampa, FL
CME credit is no longer available for this program
This program is presented for educational purposes only and is no longer available for CME credit.
Clinical Content Reviewer: Juan A. Dumois, MD
After attending this activity, participants will demonstrate the ability to:
- Identify core symptoms of pediatric bipolar disorders.
- Develop an initial treatment protocol.
Minimum System Requirements
While the presentations may be viewable on systems that don't meet these criteria, we recommend that you use a computer that meets the following standards:
- Broadband internet access (DSL, Cable, T1, Wi-fi)
- Speakers or Headphones
Windows 2000, XP, or Vista
Mac OS Version - OS X
- Browser Requirements: Internet Explorer 5.2.3 or later for Mac OS X, Safari 1.0.3 or later (Safari 1.2.4 & above recommended), Firefox 1.0 or later
- Media Player Requirements: Windows Media Player for Mac OS X
Mac OS Version - OS 9