Pediatric Grand Rounds Archived Webcasts
Updates on Kawasaki
Recorded January 27, 2012 at 12:30 PM
Grace Freire, MD
Pediatric Cardiologist, All Children's Heart Institute, All Children's Specialty Physicians, St. Petersburg, FL
This program is presented for educational purposes only and is no longer available for CME credit.
Clinical Content Reviewer: Juan Dumois, MD
After attending this activity, participants will demonstrate the ability to:
- Describe diagnostic features of Kawasaki disease and its differential diagnosis.
- Evaluate the treatment options and long term follow-up recommendations for Kawasaki disease.
While the presentations may be viewable on systems that don't meet these criteria, we recommend that you use a computer that meets the following standards:
- Broadband internet access (DSL, Cable, T1, Wi-fi)
- Speakers or Headphones
Windows 2000, XP, or Vista
- Browser Requirements: Internet Explorer 6 or later
- Windows Media Player Version 9 or greater (required). The latest edition is always available from
Mac OS Version - OS X
- Browser Requirements: Internet Explorer 5.2.3 or later for Mac OS X, Safari 1.0.3 or later (Safari 1.2.4 & above recommended), Firefox 1.0 or later
- Media Player Requirements: Windows Media Player for Mac OS X
Mac OS Version - OS 9
- Browser Requirements: Internet Explorer 5.1.7 for Mac OS 8.1 to 9.x
- Media Player Requirements: Windows Media Player 7.1 for Mac