Pediatric Grand Rounds Archived Webcasts
NO LIVE WEBCAST: Primary Immunodeficiency Translating in Rare Pediatric Disease
Recorded September 30, 2011 at 12:30 PM
Jordan Orange, MD, PhD
Associate Professor of Pediatrics, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Jeffrey Modell Endowed Chair of Immunology Research, Children's Hospital of Philadelphia, Department of Pediatrics, Philadelphia, PA
This program is presented for educational purposes only and is no longer available for CME credit.
Clinical Content Reviewer: Juan A. Dumois, MD
After attending this activity, participants will demonstrate the ability to:
- Recognize primary immunodeficiency as a rare pediatric disease.
- Identify the challenges in translating primary immunodeficiency in rare conditions.
While the presentations may be viewable on systems that don't meet these criteria, we recommend that you use a computer that meets the following standards:
- Broadband internet access (DSL, Cable, T1, Wi-fi)
- Speakers or Headphones
Windows 2000, XP, or Vista
- Browser Requirements: Internet Explorer 6 or later
- Windows Media Player Version 9 or greater (required). The latest edition is always available from
Mac OS Version - OS X
- Browser Requirements: Internet Explorer 5.2.3 or later for Mac OS X, Safari 1.0.3 or later (Safari 1.2.4 & above recommended), Firefox 1.0 or later
- Media Player Requirements: Windows Media Player for Mac OS X
Mac OS Version - OS 9
- Browser Requirements: Internet Explorer 5.1.7 for Mac OS 8.1 to 9.x
- Media Player Requirements: Windows Media Player 7.1 for Mac