Listed below are links to several research education resources that are designed to provide essential professional education for principal investigators and their research teams.
- CITI - Course in The Protection of Human Research Subjects
The CITI site provides a comprehensive basic course for Human Research Subjects education. The CITI Program is accessible to the ACH research community through All Children's affiliation with the University of South Florida. The Basic course includes a series of modules selected by USF to meet their mandatory research education requirement.
New users will select a user name and password through the Registration process, and identify the University of South Florida as the Participating Institution. New Users should select the Biomedical track. Upon completing the course, please print a certificate of completion and send a copy to the ACH IRB office.
- USF Division of Research Integrity and Compliance - Mandatory Investigator Education for Human Subject Protections
This page outlines USF's institutional requirements for mandatory investigator education for human subject protections. Completion of the USF institutional requirements satisfies All Children's Hospital IRB suggested training.
- NIH - Protecting Human Research Participants
This free web-based course satisfies the NIH requirement for investigators and key researcher personnel funded by NIH awards. This course also meets the minimum suggested research education of the ACH IRB. Upon completing the course, please print a certificate of completion and send a copy to the ACH IRB office.
- Research Conflicts of Interest Training Course, University of Texas Health Science Center - Houston
This is a case-based course designed to present the types of conflicts of interest that may arise when investigators or institutions have financial interests related to their research. It is designed for research faculty, research trainees, university administrators, and research conflicts of interest committees.
- Uniform Requirements for Manuscripts Submitted to Biomedical Journals: Writing and Editing for Biomedical Publication