Johns Hopkins All Children’s Heart Institute
The Johns Hopkins All Children’s Heart Institute is ideally positioned to advance the research enterprise in collaboration with Johns Hopkins University and other local partners. These opportunities are facilitated by the ability to provide the full spectrum of clinical care, combined with the expertise present at Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore.
Research interests span the domains of translational research and clinical research, as well as in the areas of outcomes analysis and quality improvement. Physicians at All Children’s Hospital and the Johns Hopkins Children’s Center are working together on numerous research projects.
- View a list of Research Projects at Johns Hopkins All Children's Heart Institute.
- Cardiology in the Young (CiTY) is the leading medical journal in world dedicated to the care of patients with pediatric and congenital heart disease. Jeffrey P. Jacobs is Editor-in-Chief of Cardiology in the Young and Allen Everett is Senior Associate Editor.
- The World Journal for Pediatric and Congenital Heart Surgery (WJPCHS) is the leading medical journal in world dedicated to pediatric cardiac surgery. Marshall L. Jacobs is Editor-in-Chief of WJPCHS and Jeffrey P. Jacobs is an Associate Editor.
- In February 2014, 5 of the top 10 Most-Cited Articles (and 8 of the top 20 Most-Cited Articles) in The World Journal for Pediatric and Congenital Heart Surgery (WJPCHS) were written by members of Johns Hopkins All Children's Heart Surgery. View the Most-Cited Articles as of February 1, 2014.
- Under the leadership of James A. Quintessenza, MD, The Johns Hopkins All Children’s Heart Institute has performed innovative research to develop new options for pulmonary valve replacement. View our References about Pulmonary Valve Replacement.
- Several members of the Johns Hopkins All Children's Heart Institute have funded peer reviewed research grants. The hyperlinks below connect to a listing of the some of these grants:
- View the peer reviewed research grants of Allen Everett
- View the peer reviewed research grants of Jeffrey P. Jacobs
Learn more about the Johns Hopkins All Children's Heart Institute