SUPPLEMENTAL NOTICE CONCERNING AUCTION RATE SECURITIES
CITY OF ST. PETERSBURG HEALTH FACILITIES AUTHORITY
Dated: July 2, 2008
The City of St. Petersburg Health Facilities Authority (the "Authority") has previously issued its $61,575,000 aggregate principal amount Health Facilities Revenue Bonds (All Children’s Hospital, Inc. Obligated Group Project), Series 2007A dated October 1, 2007 (the "Series 2007A Bonds”), and loaned the proceeds thereof to All Children’s Hospital, Inc. (the “Borrower”).
On March 24, 2008 the Borrower filed a Report of Material Development as a preliminary statement of the Borrower’s intent to bid on the Series 2007A Bonds, as supplemented by multiple supplemental notices. The purpose of this Supplemental Notice is to supplement the aforementioned notices with certain bid results.
SUPPLEMENTAL NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that:
- On Wednesday, July 2, 2008 the Borrower submitted a Hold Order for $58,000,000 of its Series 2007A bonds acquired in weekly auctions beginning with the auction on Wednesday, March 26, 2008 and in two post-auction purchases on April 2, 2008 and May 14, 2008 pursuant to paragraph (2) below. In addition, the Borrower submitted a bid in the auction on July 2, 2008 to purchase $3,575,000 of its Series 2007A Bonds, this amount representing those bonds not beneficially owned by the Borrower. The Borrower bid an interest rate of the then current SIFMA Municipal Swap Index that was 1.55%. The Borrower was unable to purchase any additional Series 2007A Bonds at auction. At present, the Borrower beneficially owns $58,000,000 of the outstanding $61,575,000 Series 2007A Bonds. The Borrower presently intends to submit Hold Orders in future auctions with respect to the Series 2007A Bonds that it owns.
- Following the auction, at any time until the next succeeding auction, any holder of any outstanding Series 2007A Bonds may sell all or any portion of the Series 2007A Bonds to Citigroup Global Markets Inc. (“Citigroup”), the broker-dealer for the Series 2007A Bonds, without regard to the type of order such holder submitted in the prior auction. Citigroup will purchase, on behalf of the Borrower, all such Series 2007A Bonds at a price equal to par plus accrued but unpaid interest thereon.
- Attached hereto as Schedule A is certain information with respect to the auction for the Series 2007A Bonds that occurred July 2, 2008. The amount of Series 2007A Bonds for sale in such auction was $0, as all current holders submitted Hold Orders in the auction.
- Additional notices regarding this matter may be posted by the Borrower.
ALL CHILDREN’S HOSPITAL, INC.
- The amount of Series 2007A Bonds for sale in such auction was $61,575,000;
- the number and aggregate dollar amount of bids made as “hold at” or as “buy orders” in such auction was three (3) bids with a dollar amount of $126,725,000;
- upon current information the Borrower understands that there were no “buy orders” placed by bidders other than the current Broker Dealer which is Citigroup, and the Borrower;
- Citigroup provided one (1) bid for its own account, the interest rate was 8.500%, and dollar amount of the bid made by Citigroup was for $61,575,000 of the Series 2007A Bonds being auctioned;
- the Borrower made two (2) bids for its own account, a hold order for $58,000,000 and a bid for $3,575,000 at the interest rate of 1.550% of the total outstanding $61,575,000 of the Series 2007A Bonds being auctioned, and;
- the clearing rate was 1.478%, the high bid was 8.500%, the low bid was 1.550% and median bid was 5.025% (non-weighted basis), as received.
Please find further information attached as an order summary.